Terms & Conditions
1. What is the period of warranty coverage?
The period of warranty coverage is one (1) year from the date of completion.
2. What does the warranty cover/not cover? Are there any limitations or conditions?
We guarantee that we will repair and replace any defective work within 1-year of job completion at no cost to the property owner. The warranty differs based on the costumer and individual job. For example, this could includes cracked drywall, paint peeling off, leaking plumbing and peeling varnish on the hardwood floors.
3. What will the business do and not do to correct problems?
Once we are contacted by the consumer about the issue we will send one of our supervisors to the job site to assess the situation with a 24 hour period. First we need to make sure that the damage occurred after are work or if it was a pre-existing condition.
4. How can the customer get warranty service?
Every customer gets a 1 year warranty at the completion of the service. Should you have any warranty issues, call our office at (847) 258-3795 and one of our project managers will schedule an immediate appointment with you.
5. How will state law affect your customer's rights under the warranty?
“This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.”